Neuroendocrine Cancer UK Charity Music Gala featuring Zirenz pOpera
iTunes and Spotify chart topping trance and Classical Crossover artists Zirenz, Bex Hazard and Catrin Llewelyn brings you an evening of pOpera featuring opera classics and sacred songs with electronic dance beats taken from their Classical Crossover album ‘pOpera’, released on Afterworld Recordings and new “pOpera Stage Show” with visual consultancy by Conceptualist Keith Williams who has worked as video Conceptualist for Elton John, Madonna, The Bee Gees, Stevie Nicks and a whole lot more! And Live Drums from Graham Morse of The Flames. Also taking to the stage is the amazing voices of Rock Choir Swansea, Neath, Carmarthen and Llanelli under the baton of Dan Rogers who will have everyone sing their hearts out and dancing. Welsh composer Lisa Mears will showcase a collection of original songs performed by her Vocal Ensemble and Dr Mohid Shakil Khan will take to the stage to play jazz trumpet with Zirenz who will premier new and popular Jazz standards. Finally many more artists are to join this wonderful Charity Gala which will be hosted by the talented Welsh BBC Sesh comedian Siânny Thomas. So join us for an evening of Pop to Opera, as part of the Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Campaign for the Neuroendocrine Cancer UK Charity.
The Ffwrnes Theatre Llanelli
Saturday MAY 8th 2021
Performance starts at: 7:00 pm
Tickets priced: £15 and £20
• Zirenz EDM Classical Crossover Vocalists who will Premier tracks from their new pOpera album Afterworld Recordings
• Dan Rogers & Rock Choir Swansea, Neath, Carmarthen and Llanelli Wales
• Lisa Mears Welsh born Pianist Composer & Vocal Ensemble
• Graham Morse Drummer (The Flames)
• And Dr Mohid Shakil Khan Consultant in Gastroenterology & Neuroendocrine Tumours who loves being a semi professional Jazz
musician playing Trumpet .
• Siânny Thomas Comedian Presenter and writer BBC Sesh